Mission & Goals
What We Do
We specialize and design personalized healing programs to reach the emotional, psychological, spiritual and physical needs of anyone desiring to heal and self-improve.
Horses are the vehicle by which healing takes place.
To provide coping tools within a safe environment working alongside horses.
We pride ourselves on cultivating:
What we aim to do:
- Develop communication with others through horses
- To provoke critical thinking
- To build self-care, self-worth and self-insight
- To foster personal growth and creativity
- To work with each individual through a personalized program (one-on-one)
- To encourage team work (when appropriate)
- Compassion – We reach out & care for the needs of others
- Respect – We respect the dignity of all people
- Excellence – We strive to move you into self-acceptance and self-love
- Integrity – We are honest, trustworthy and accountable
- Gratitude – We express gratefulness to all our volunteers and community members
Who We Are
Incorporation – Not for Profit:
SONFLOWER STABLES-HORSES HEALING HUMAN NEEDS LTD. was incorporated on 19-Dec-2016 and registered at 1207 HWY NO. 3 DELHI ON N4B 2W6 Canada. It’s Business No. is 736225723RC0001 and this company is : Active . Sonflower Stables-horses Healing Human Needs Ltd. has been operating for 5 months, and 25 days.
Business Number (BN)
Corporate Name: SONFLOWER STABLES-HORSES HEALING HUMAN NEEDS LTD.
Board of Directors:
Is a SonFlower Stables Supporter who is a practicing DSW/Facilitator for Alternative Learning. She works alongside the horses to compliment her clients at WDDS (Woodstock District Development Services).
Is a SonFlower Stables is a Justice Worker who works alongside the horses to compliment her clients. She’s from St. Leonard’s Community Services.